16 Reasons to Spend Time With Us in 2016
A new year means new adventures to be had! As always, all of us at Good Time Charters encourage you to get on the waters of Estero Bay and Fort Myers Beach to fish, find friends and to have fun! We want to give you 16 reasons to book it to Snook Bight Marina and spend the day with us!
- SWFL holds the record for most consecutive days of sunshine at 266 days. (Bring your sunglasses!)
- The sport of tarpon fishing was originated in nearby Boca Grande Pass and the area is dubbed “Tarpon Fishing Capital of the World.”
- More varieties of shells are found in Southwest Florida than anywhere else in North America, lets find them together!
- We are ranked the #1 activity on Fort Myers Beach by Tripadvisor.
- Departing from Snook Bight Marina provides all guests with easy access to our services.
- Florida is home to more than 500 native species of saltwater fish, let us help you hook a few!
- The Good Time Team is the most skilled, professional and fun group you will find in Southwest Florida.
- We are one of the only local companies to bring SUP Yoga to locals and visitors.
- You can make new friends on our 3 hour dolphin tour where dolphins are guaranteed.
- Take a moment to travel back in time with us and cruise the waters once populated by calusa indians and spanish conquistadors.
- Keep an eye open for Bald Eagles, Ospreys and more, we are a birder’s paradise.
- Breathe some of the freshest island air and soak up the gulf breeze.
- The city of Fort Myers Beach, Sanibel and Fort Myers are available for you to explore.
- Keep it private and book a charter with your closest friends and family.
- Enjoy world-class sunrises and sunsets every single day.
- Our shining sun, sugary sand and sensational gulf waters speak for themselves.